- One-size design! This cover will fit a newborn to toddler- perfect every time!
- Tie-on design means no more applix (velcro) or snaps to contend with- soft snuggly wool surrounds your baby completely.
- Can be wrapped around ANY diapering option! Fitteds, prefolds, flats- the coverage is complete.
- Triple layer in wet zone means a strong moisture barrier and the wrap unfolds to one layer for ease of drying, washing, and lanolizing.
- All-new wrap-around tie-on design does not require pulling down legs. Easy on & off.
- And these are super-trim! Fit great under pants or jumpers.
Cloth diapering to me means simplicity, ease, and versatility. In my quest to find cloth diapering options that really were all this, I spent years trying everything available out there and even brainstorming innovative, new ideas. When I first thought of the WoolWraps concept, I assumed someone else must have already thought of it (because of it's simplicity) and went searching for where I could purchase some. I was surprised to find it really was a new idea! Disana had some tie-on cotton nappies, but were not interested in making similiar wool covers (I asked!) After some research I put together my first WoolWraps and was so excited with the results I showed all my CD friends, who encouraged me to make them available to everyone and so here we are!
I have finally found the simplicity, ease, and versatility of cloth diapering with WoolWraps and packaged in the most simple, easy, and versatile fabric: wool.
Saving money, saving the environment, and wrapping your baby in healthy living. What cloth diapering is all about! I hope you will love WoolWraps as much as I do.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org